The Great Escape

CATS LOOKING AT ME

Is she watching us? Nah….She’s just staring at that weird box thing. She is so strange!

Yeh, sometimes I worry about her, Harry. Don’t make any sudden moves, if you know what I mean…

CATS TALKING TO EACH OTHER 2

OK. This is the deal. I’ll cause a diversion. It won’t take much with her! And then you crack it open! Got it? Don’t goof this up, Harry!

HARRY BREAKING OUT

Go! Go! Go!

What about “diversion” do you not understand, Sally!!

Advertisements

About susansplace

Widowed in 2012, I am a mother and grandmother. Born in San Francisco, I now live in the town I grew up in: Mill Valley, California. I love nature photography. Just an amateur but that's OK! My goal: world peace. Got any ideas?

10 Responses to The Great Escape

1. Oh, I miss having a cat, I lost my 15 year old cat a month ago. Thanks for the smile today!

• susansplace says:

My girlfriend convinced me that I needed TWO, not ONE, cats when my husband passed away six months ago. I am so thankful for their companionship, even though Sally is one WEIRD cat!! She’s a talker, and makes up for ol’ Harry, who is very laid back!

• susansplace says:

Thanks for your comment! Time to get out there and find a new baby. There are so many cats that need a good home, and you’re already broken in!!!

2. Lynn says:

I love it! You are just too funny, Sue; and Harry and Sally sure give you some great photo opps. ;o)

3. Too cute! Our new little Kitty made a great escape. She decided to see what the world outside looked like one night when our back door flung open. Thank God she came back. Cats are so much fun.

• susansplace says:

I would love to let them outside, but they are both rescue cats (brother and sis) and I was told not to, because they would surely run away. I can’t imagine that, when they have a fully equipped palace to live in, with built-in staff!

4. Tony says:

Very cool cats!!! It is a cat day! lol

5. Kay says:

How about a book series on the cat….. this could be a best seller!
    Kay